We are still open. New regional restrictions apply.
WHY OUR PUB IS GREAT
Here at the Green Lady we are happy to be at the beating heart of our community. When you enter our doors, you’ll instantly notice our warm, family friendly atmosphere and helpful staff.
Our well stocked bar boasts a great selection of soft drinks, wines, ciders, spirits and beers on draught, from the cask and by the bottle. If you’re looking for a bite to eat, we have a range of specials and tasty pub classics cooked freshly in our kitchens, from breakfast until late.
The Green Lady is wheelchair accessible and our big beer garden is perfect for sunny days and long summer’s evenings.
We are open seven days a week from 10am until 11pm with hours extending to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, when we just don’t want the fun to stop. So, what are you waiting for, come and join the fun here at the Green Lady.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
When it comes to tasty food for all to enjoy we've got you covered!
We offer seasonal menus with vibrant, refreshing summer salads to enjoy on hot summer’s days, or comforting, warm dishes to keep out the cold weather.
Regular favourites such as burgers, steaks and fish and chips are available all year round. For the kids, our ‘Little Monsters’ menu has plenty on offer to tempt even the fussiest of young eaters.
If you enjoy a roast at the weekend, check out our Sunday lunch menu with a choice of meats with roast potatoes and all the trimmings. For those who like their food a bit spicy, our regular curry nights every week are a must.
Special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Mothers’ Day are all well catered for, with dedicated menus designed for each.
Contact our friendly team of staff who will be happy to tell you about what’s on offer and to book your table.View our Menus